The Faculty and Staff of Spread The Word Bible College is completely volunteer. Everyone from the President down to the office workers volunteers their time in order to help STWBC equip the saints for the work of the ministry. Their hard work and determination as volunteers is a part of what makes this college able to operate.
Office of the President
Rev. Dr. Godstime I. Evbota, B.B.S, B.E.M, M.E.M, DM.EM, DD.
Dr. Emmanuel I. Uchechukwu, Dip, AA, B.A, M.A, M.E.M, D.C.ED, PhD.
Director of Graduate Studies
Rev. Dr. Kalu Odo, Dip, B.A, MLS. M.P.S, D.P.S.
Mrs. Marriet Evbota, ND, B.Ed, M. CE, HND.
Director of Distance Learning,
Dr. Becky Joseph, B.CE, M.CE, D.CE
Director of Admissions,
Dr. Kennedy O. Edegbe BA (English& Lit) PGDE, M.A, Dr. (English)
Director of Studies
Dr. Stanley Edobor,
Director of Academics
Eraikhuemen Odia Lawrence, B.A, B. Th, B.Sc (Accounting)
Obinna David Okike, B.P.S
Director of Finance,
Rev. Chukwu Ogbonnia Joseph
Director of Undergraduate Studies,
Pius Idahosa Franco Dip, AA, B.Th.
Director of Library Services,
Odia Lawrence Faith, B.Sc, B.A.CC
Director of Marketing
Rev. Goodnews Nguese, B. E.M, M.E.M
Director of Student Services
1) Rev. Dr. A. O. Osaghea (Chairman)
2) Rev. Dr. Ben Golley (Vice-Chairman)
3) Rev. Dr. Godstime Evbota – Founder
4) Rev. Dr. Jude Ighavuongbe – Member
5) Dr. Kennedy Edegbe – Member
1) Dr. Joseph Aliu – France
2) Dr. Brunaud Tarzs Dehoungue – Rep. of Benin
3) Dr. Catherine Tarzs Dehoungue – Kenya
4) Segun Obaro – Kogi
5) Benjamin Durugbo
6) Pastor Eme Uchenna
7) Rev. Israel Ibem –
1) Dr. Emmanuel I. Uchechukwu, Dip, AA, B.A, M.A, M.E.M, D.C.ED, PhD.
2) Rev. Dr. Jude Ighavuongbe, B.Min, M.Min, D.D
3) Dr. Kennedy O. Edegbe, BA (English& Lit) PGDE, M.A, (English)
4) Rev. Dr. Kalu Odo, Dip, B.A, MLS, M.P.S, D. Min.
5) Rev. Dr. Ehigumwenma Joel Napoleon, B. E.M, M.E.M, D. E.M
6) Rev. Dr. Paul Oleabhie, BA, B.Th, MA, DCC.
7) Rev. Edobor Omogiade, B.A, B.Th, M.E.M
8) Rev. Rueben Emagha, BA, B.TH, M.Th.
9) Rev. Godwin Edewi, BA, B.Th.
10) Mrs. Marriet Evbota, ND, HND, B.Ed, M.CE.
11) Dr. Edobor Stanley, Dip, B.Sc (ED), M.Sc.11)
12) Rev. Mba Eme Chijioke, B.A, B.Th.
13) Rev. Goodnews Noguese, BA.Th, M.Edu.
14) Dr. Igbeta Smart Pully Onwumejo, N.C.E, B.C.Edu., M.C.Edu
15) Rev. Nwabueze Simonpeter Harrison, B.Th, M.PS. D.PS.
16) Rev. Chukwu Ogbonnia Joseph, B.C.Edu, M.C.Edu, D.C.Edu
17) Dr. Ehigiator Godknows Austin, B.Th, B.PS, M.PS. DM. PS.
18) Onadeji Daniel, B.Th, M.Th.
19) Rev. Andrew Obazee, B.PS, M.PS
20) Rev. F.O Omijie, B.A, B.TH. P.G.DE
21) Misheal Ahuose Charles, B.Sc, B.A, B.TH
22) Dr. Becky Joseph, BA.CE, MA.CE. DM.CE.
23) Pius Idahosa Franco Dip, AA, B.Th.
24) Pastor Osahon Uhunmwangho, B.Th.
Because of the modular from of its advance programmes, the school has engaged adjunct faculty members from leading schools both from within Nigeria, United Kingdom and United States of America. These programmes are in a continual process of improvement, and therefore we cannot give a comprehensive list of participating faculty.