CLASS OF 2023 - GRADUATION
It is the student’s responsibility to report to the registrar his/her candidacy for graduation.
This must be done on or before October 31th, 2023.
The student must complete the approved programme consisting of specified academic credit hours.
The student must make a 2.0 overall grade average in all hours earned.
LIST OF GRADUATING STUDENTS
1) OKOSUN EVELYN – CERTIFICATE IN BIBLICAL STUDIES
1) EDEBOR EVELYN – DIPLOMA IN PASTORAL STUDIES
2) AZEEZ OSAHEMRUMWEN JULIET – DIPLOMA IN PASTORAL STUDIES
3) MONDAY OSARODION BRIGHT – DIPLOMA IN PASTORAL STUDIES
1) BRIGHT OSARETIN QUEEN – BACHELOR OF PASTORAL STUDIES
2) ISEDE PRINCESS OSARUMEN – BACHELOR OF PASTORAL STUDIES
3) AKHERE ARTHUR CHRISTIAN – BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY
4) OBAH IFECHUKWUDE ANTHONY – BACHELOR IN EVNAGELISM AND MISSIONS
1) PAUL AGHARIAGBONSE BRIGHT – MASTER OF PASTORAL STUDIES
2) IDAHOSA DESTINY OSARENMWINDA – MASTER OF EVANGELISM AND MISSIONS
3) AGBONGIASEDE IWANEGBE EGHOSASERE – DOCTOR OF MINISTRY IN THEOLOGY
4) VINCENT JOSHUA UDUAKPEGHE – DOCTOR OF MINISTRY IN THEOLOGY
Congrats! You Made It!
It is the student’s responsibility to track their graduation progress.
PLEASE CHECK ALWAYS AS WE ARE ADDING MORE NAMES
GRADUATION HONORS AND AWARDS.
Graduation with honors is conferred upon those students who achieve the following cumulative grade point average based on work done.
Summa cum laude – 95 – 100
Magna cum laude – 93 – 94
Cum laude – 90 – 92
APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION - 2023
Fill an INTENT form only if you are graduating in December 9th, 2023. The form pertains to the whole degree conferral process regardless if you plan to attend the commencement ceremony, or not. Candidates must have completed all program requirements and satisfied all financial obligations to Spread The Word Bible College to be eligible for award and degree conferral.
Go to Online Student Portal, click Online Resource and print 2023 APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION and GRADUATION VERIFICATION FORM, fill and submit to the Registrar – Pastor Osahon Uhunmwangho or email the forms to: email@example.com