1) We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God and is the all sufficient rule in matters of faith and practice.
2) We believe in one God, existing in three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3) We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4) We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit.
5) We believe people are saved by being "born again" into the Kingdom of God, thus by repentance of sin and faith toward God.
6) We believe in a personal, literal devil.
7) We believe the Lord’s Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20)
8) We believe in the personal, visible, and premillenial return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9) We believe the Scriptures teach that Baptism is the immersion in water of the believer in Christ.
10) We believe the Scriptures
teach that the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His shed blood and broken
body, showing forth His death until He comes.