Who May Enroll?
Any person who has
accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as his or her Savior may enroll as a student
with Spread The Word. Regardless of one’s educational background he or she may
become a student. Those who have not finished high school may enroll under the
Bible College Division and receive a Bible education. Those who are high school
graduates and who have not completed their college may enroll in the College
Division and receive a degree. Those who have graduated from college may enroll
in the Seminary program and earn an advanced degree.The further requirements of The Spread The Word
Bible College are very simple.
How to enroll?
Spread The Word has two easy ways to
Simply choose your course of study and
go to our website at apply now and fill out the On-line Application form
and also fill out the printed registration
form at the registrar’s office.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT SPREAD THE WORD:
• On-Sit classes are
held at convenient times allowing the student to hold a full-time job or
ministry position while studying at Spread the Word.
• Studying at your own
pace when you enroll in Distance-Learning studies. Each student establishes
his/her own study schedule.• Enroll anytime!
Distance-Learning students can enroll and begin their course work at any time.
• On-Site lecturers are
usually serving in some type of Christian ministry, thereby, bringing to the
classroom practical experience and knowledge that is beneficial to the
friendly attention to each student. For the Distance-Learning student, a
program of study is designed for each individual student.
• An ever improving
curriculum that offers classes in Bible,
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF SPREAD THE WORD BIBLE COLLEGE
Studies at Spread The Word should enable the student:
1. To show a profound gratitude for the sacrificial work of Christ on his/her behalf which will motivate him/her to lead a life of sincere and comprehensive obedience to the Word of God.
2. To exhibit Christian maturity and virtues identified in Scripture as the “Fruit of the Spirit” so that he/she will be able to convey Christian truth both by precept and by personal example.
3. To maintain a well ordered devotional life and a personal program of spiritual enrichment and growth.
4. To demonstrate a concern for outreach and missions by actively seeking opportunities for Christian service.
5. To manifest a consistent Christian world and life view which shows submission to the present Lordship of Christ in every area of life.
1. To demonstrate a general knowledge of the content and meaning of the Bible.
2. To demonstrate a knowledge of the theological system contained in the Bible, with an awareness and appreciation for the history of doctrine and the issues raised by Systematic Theology.
3. To locate and use effective tools for ministry, including the tools of Bible Study.
4. To demonstrate a knowledge of world history, including the history of the Church.
5. To clearly communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ to others in writing, private conversation, and in public address.
6. To teach others the Bible and Christian Doctrine.
7. To express the Christian view of life.
8. To demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for effective Christian ministry and service.
9. To have an awareness of and appreciation for the great classics of Christian literature.
10. To pursue a self-directed program of continuing education for ministry.
1. To develop moral and ethical standards so that his/her activities and interactions with other people will be to the glory of God.
2. To develop habits consistent with mature Christian character.
3. To live the Christian life as presented in Scripture and to apply Biblical principles in solving personal and social problems.
4. To promote justice and mercy in social ethics, government, social change, and contemporary public affairs.