The Faculty and Staff of Spread The Word Bible College is completely
volunteer. Everyone from the President down to the office workers
volunteers their time in order to help STWBC equip the saints for the
work of the ministry. Their hard work and determination as volunteers is a part of what makes this college able to operate.
Office of the President
Rev. Dr. Godstime I. Evbota, B.B.S, B.E.M, M.E.M, D.Ed, DD.
Dr. Emmanuel I. Uchechukwu, Dip, AA, B.A, M.A, M.E.M, D.C.ED, PhD.
Director of Graduate Studies
Rev. Dr. Kalu Odo, Dip, B.A, MLS. M.P.S, D.P.S.
Rev. Edobor Omogiade, B.A, B.Th, M.E.M.
Director of Studies,
Mrs. Marriet Evbota, ND, B.Ed, M. CE, HND.
Director of Distance Learning,
Rev. Chukwu Ogbonnia Joseph
Director of Undergraduate Studies,
Pius Idahosa Franco Dip, AA, B.Th.
Director of Library Services,
Rev. Dr. Jude Ighavuongbe, B.TH, M.TH, D.D
Director of Admissions,
Eraikhuemen Odia Lawrence, B.A, B. Th, B.Sc (Accounting)
Director of Finance,
Kennedy O. Edegbe BA (English& Lit) PGDE, M.A, Dr. (English)
Director of Communication,
Odia Lawrence Faith, B.Sc, B.A.CC
Director of Marketing
Ehigumwenma Joel Napoleon, B. E.M, M.E.M
Director of Student Services
1) Rev. Dr. A.O Osaghea (Chairman)
2) Rev. Dr. Ben Golley (Vice-Chairman)
3) Rev. Dr. Godstime Evbota - Founder
4) Rev. Dr. Jude Ighavuongbe - Member
5) Rev. Dr. Johnbull Obarisiagbon - Member
6) Pastor Edobor Omogiade - Member
7) Rev. Kehinde Okungbowa - Member
1) Dr. Emmanuel I. Uchechukwu, Dip, AA, B.A, M.A, M.E.M, D.C.ED, PhD.
2) Rev. Dr. Jude Ighavuongbe, B.Min, M. Ed, D.D
3) Kennedy O. Edegbe, BA (English& Lit) PGDE, M.A, (English)
4) Rev. Dr. Kalu Odo, Dip, B.A, MLS, M.P.S, D. Min.
5) Ehigumwenma Joel Napoleon, B. E.M, M.E.M, D. E.M
6) Kehinde Okungbowa, BA, B.Th. M.R.E
7) Edobor Omogiade, B.A, B.Th, M.E.M
8) Rueben Emagha, BA, B.TH, M.Th.
9) Mrs. Marriet Evbota, ND, B.Ed, M. CE, HND.
10) Orobor Anderson Ise, B.Sc, MCTS, MCITP.
11) Edobor Stanley, Dip, B.Sc (ED), M.Sc.11)
12) Mba Eme Chijioke, B.A, B.Th.
13) Pius Idahosa Franco Dip, AA, B.Th.
14) Igbeta Smart Pully Onwumejo, N.C.E, B.C.Edu., M.C.Edu
15) Nwabueze Simonpeter Harrison, B. Th,
16) Chukwu Ogbonnia Joseph, B.C.Edu, M. C. Edu.
17) Ehigiator Godknows Austin, B.Th, M. Th.
18) Onadeji Daniel, B.Th, M. Th.
19) Rev. Ehigiator
20) F.O Omijie, B.A, B.TH. P.G.DE
21) Matilda Isele, N.C.E, B.B.S, M.C. ED
22) Charles Ehisienmen BA, B.TH, P.G.DE, M.TH.
Because of the modular from of its advance programmes, the school has engaged adjunct faculty members from leading schools both from within Nigeria, United Kingdom and United States of America. These programmes are in a continual process of improvement, and therefore we cannot give a comprehensive list of participating faculty.